A stay in the Collio countryside to …
• get to know and taste the noble wines of the Collio area;
• discover our territory, the authenticity and traditions of the countryside;
• enjoy and relax in the lounge and swimming pool areas and enjoy the views;
• tone up your physical appearance, play tennis, sunbathe and enjoy a fantastic view of the vineyards, swim or simply relax in our swimming pool;
• restore your spirit by walking along the footpaths between the vineyards of Cerò, Cime, Perilla and Bottaz or by cycling through the nature reserves of Plessiva and Bosco Romagno;
• explore the history of Friuli-Venezia-Giulia in the Longobard town of Cividale del Friuli, the Roman forum of Aquileia or visit the historic places of World War 1.
For all our guests to enjoy is a salt-purified swimming pool with hydro-massage and various areas for relaxing.
Discover our territory between Italy and Slovenia. The Wine • Resort has a number of bicycles for our guests to use.
There are several paths of varying distance, difficulty and altitude to enjoy the hilly landscape.
The Wine • Resort has a synthetic tennis court for our guests.
The Golf Club di Spessa at Capriva del Friuli is an 18-hole golf course that is only 10 km from the Wine • Resort. The Golf Club Udine at Fagagna is another 18-hole golf course over an area of 73 hectares located at 35 km from the winery.
The town of Cividale del Friuli, which is a UNESCO-recognized World Heritage Site, was founded by the Romans and later became the first Longobard capital. It is located on the Natisone River, at a distance of 10 km from the winery… Another interesting place to visit is the famous Roman Forum and Museum of Aquileia, which is 35 km away. Aquileia is located near the Grado Lagoon and Triest, both in the Northern Adriatic area. Udine, is the fifth city of the Republic of Venice in terms of importance and population, and is located at 20 km from the Wine•Resort; worthy of a visit are the works of Palladio and Tiepolo.